We offer a selection of rooms, some with outstanding views over the Llugwy and Conwy Valleys and and overlooking the beautiful Snowdonia National Park village of Betws-y-Coed. A short walk into the village
and within an hour of most major attractions of the North Wales and Snowdonia area.
- Rooms 1,2,5 and 6 have fantastic views.
- Rooms 4 and 7 overlook the rear garden areas.
- Room 8 is a large suite separate to the main house available for up to 3 people.
We do accept well behaved children at additional cost if sleeping on additional beds to those already in the room, and can provide a travel cot with bedding at a cost of £5.00 per night. If you have children
under 5 years old, we recommend Room 8 as most suitable as it is in an annexe to the main house; you can relax with the extra space and the knowledge that other guests will not be disturbed by the noise
that children can make. Please call us to confirm room tariff and possible bed arrangements.
For availability and full terms and conditions please go to the online booking facility.
We do not accept pets to stay in the house.
High season rates apply to Bank Holiday weekends,Peak Summer, Valentines weekend.
PRICES PER ROOM, PER NIGHT
INCLUDING VAT FROM:
- Double Room 1: £75.00
- Twin/Double Room 2: £80.00
- Double Room 3: £70.00
- Double Room 4: £75.00
- Double Room 5: £75.00
- Four Poster Room 6: £85.00
- Twin/Double Room 7: £75.00
- Twin/Double Room 8: £95.00
- Double Room 9: £75.00
- All prices are inclusive of a full breakfast
- All rooms are ensuite