Bed and Breakfast in Betws-y-Coed, Snowdonia
At our luxury bed and breakfast in Betws-y-Coed we aim to provide you with a delicious breakfast from locally sourced produce. Our dining room is bright and fresh, our China is white and our cutlery is shiny.
We serve locally sourced sausages and bacon, local free range eggs and Heinz baked beans.
To compliment your breakfast we serve a selection of Twinings teas and delicious coffee in cafetieres.
- Variety of cereals
- Fruit Juice
- Selection of chilled yoghurts
- Sausages, bacon, mushrooms, tomato
- Eggs (fried, scrambled, poached or boiled)
- Brown and white toast
- Vegetarian sausages with prior notice
- Scrambled egg and smoked salmon
- Selection of Twinings teas
- Cafetieres of delicious coffee
To enquire about the availability of rooms at our bed and breakfast in Snowdonia please contact us.