Breakfast at our B&B in Snowdonia will set you up for the day with locally sourced produce, a choice of cereals, yoghurts and fruit juice and service with a smile. We have two breakfast rooms that look out at the misty mountains surrounding the village of Betws y coed and the Snowdonia National Park.
To accompany your breakfast we offer a selection of teas and cafetiere coffee brought to your table. Decaffeinated versions are available on request.
Our Bed & Breakfast Menu
- Choice of cereals
- Selection of Welsh yoghurts
- Locally sourced and made sausages from Parry-Jones in Trefriw
- Locally sourced bacon from Parry-Jones in Trefriw
- Fresh chestnut mushrooms
- Oven baked tomatoes
- Free Range Eggs (any way you like them – poached, scrambled, fried or boiled)
- Heinz baked beans
- Wholemeal or white toast
- Homemade Vegetarian and Vegan sausages
- Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Not from concentrate Fruit juices
- Selection of breakfast, herbal or fruit teas
- Cafetieres of delicious Fair Trade coffee
- Bara Brith and Welsh Cakes
Get set up for your day ready to climb Mount Snowdon, ride the coaster at Zip Fforest, or Zip line at Zip World, drive through the Llanberis Pass or wander round the shops in Betws-y-coed with a delicious breakfast at our B&B in Snowdonia.