Snowdonia Hotels, Hotels Snowdonia, Snowdon Hotels
Looking for hotels in Snowdonia? At Aberconwy House we offer a selection of rooms, some with outstanding views over the Llugwy and Conwy Valleys and overlooking the beautiful Snowdonia National Park village of Betws-y-Coed. Our hotel is only a short walk into the village and within an hour of most major attractions of the North Wales and Snowdonia area.
- Rooms 1, 2, 5 and 6 have fantastic views of Snowdonia National Park
- Room 3 is a cosy hideaway with kingsize bed and shower ensuite
- Room 4 is the only room with a bath ensuite, all others have showers
- Room 7 is the perfect twin or double room looking over the rear garden area
- Room 8 is a large ground floor suite separate to the main house available for up to 3 people
- Room 9 is a ground floor room with its own front door and a slate floor
Children (well behaved of course!) are welcome at Aberconwy House and Room 8 is most suited to accommodate children.
Children under the age of 3 years old will be charged at £5.00 per night and a travel cot with bedding is also available for a charge of £5.00 per night too.
Please phone ahead before booking to confirm availability and how we can best meet your requirements.
Please visit our Online Booking page to check availability and full terms and conditions prior to booking.
This Snowdonia hotels is a pet free zone, sorry no pets are accommodated here!
Higher rates may apply during bank holiday and peak season periods.
PRICES PER ROOM, PER NIGHT inclusive of breakfast
INCLUDING VAT FROM:
If you which to book a room in our Snowdon hotels please contact us today by calling 01690 710202.